- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Ndjamena, The 4th Ministerial Meeting of Libya, Chad, Niger and Sudan on enhance common border security to kick off today in the Chadian capital The two-day meeting in which foreign, defense, and interior ministers and security agencies from the 4 countries are to take part is designed to put in place common plans for the four countries to fight terrorism. The Chadian capital hosted a meeting during which Security Cooperation Enhancement Agreement on their common borders was signed.
Source: Libya News Agency