- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Ndjamena, The 4th Ministerial Meeting of Libya, Chad, Niger and Sudan on enhance common border security to kick off today in the Chadian capital The two-day meeting in which foreign, defense, and interior ministers and security agencies from the 4 countries are to take part is designed to put in place common plans for the four countries to fight terrorism. The Chadian capital hosted a meeting during which Security Cooperation Enhancement Agreement on their common borders was signed.
Source: Libya News Agency