- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
3rd Women Gathering concludes its sessions.Sunday , 17-01-2016 – 19:34:00
Tripoli, 17.01.2016(Lana) The participants in the 3rd Women Gathering held recently and themed; “Dialogue of Libyan Women between Societal Reality and UN false Hopes” concluded its sessions. The participants in the gathering condemned UNSMIL dealings with specific group of women without opening up to the remaining women voices on Libyan arena. In a statement. the participating women rejected UNSMIL ignorance of UN charters and covenants providing for respect of particularities of peoples. The statement stressed that Libyan women who include civil society organizations, protestors at squares and streets, independent activists, mothers, widows, sisters and daughters of martyrs would not stand idly by irrespective of UNSMIL ignorance of their demands and that they would not compromise the principles and invariables of the Libyan society and their revolution. =Lana=