- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 October 2019
- Libya’s relentless militia war: Civilians harmed in the battle for Tripoli, April-August 2019
- Deputy Italian Foreign Minister: We Are Concerned About Growing Attacks Against Civilians in Libya
- Al Wahat Security Directorate Warns Against Renting Accomodations to Unknown Persons
- Presidency Council Approves Solution to Issues Part of Misrata-Tawergha Agreement
24 November 2014 UPDATED: 24 November 2014
Young politicians, journalists, civil servants, civil society and media representatives from Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus discussed the use of technology in fostering young people’s political participation in the OSCE region at the second Youth Leadership Forum, organized by the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) in Warsaw on 13 and 14 November 2014.