- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-The 2nd Meeting of Civil Status Authority Directors at national level kicked off in Tripoli to discuss its database and launching of the official website of the authority. Presentations were made on the data base and website and its accessibility to various government institutions to process various administrative measures of the public. Director of the Authority Mohamed Beltamer said the authority is very keen to offer its services to the public across the country. The authority's spokesperson reassured the public that the authority is very keen about its database which is the backbone of the Libyan state and is very keen to facilitate all procedures for the public.
Source: Libya News Agency