- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli, Coast Guard of Zawia oil Refinery Post has rescued 246 illegal immigrants on board two boats 9 nautical miles off Sabratha. Libyan Navy spokesman Col Ayub Qassem told Lana said one of the boats was carrying 144 illegal immigrants and was about to sink before it was rescued by the coast guard. They include 29 women and two children. he said the illegal immigrants carry various African nationalities and were directed to Zawia Oil Refinary Post and referred to Anti-Illegal Immigration dept in Zawia.
Source: Libyan News Agency