- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Coast Guard of Zawia oil Refinery Post has rescued 246 illegal immigrants on board two boats 9 nautical miles off Sabratha. Libyan Navy spokesman Col Ayub Qassem told Lana said one of the boats was carrying 144 illegal immigrants and was about to sink before it was rescued by the coast guard. They include 29 women and two children. he said the illegal immigrants carry various African nationalities and were directed to Zawia Oil Refinary Post and referred to Anti-Illegal Immigration dept in Zawia.
Source: Libyan News Agency