GUANGZHOU, China, Nov. 4, 2014 / PRNewswire — Only 8% of Exhibitor spaces left for industry innovators at the 21st Edition of Aluminum Window Door Facade Expo in Guangzhou on 18 to 20 March 2015. During the most significant building envelope materials trade show in China, the Guangzhou (Canton)-based Aluminum Window Door Facade Expo will focus with more than 500 exhibitors on:
Innovative Products and Solutions
The Aluminum Window Door Facade Expo has grown over the last 21 years into a significant platform for Chinese and foreign companies and brands to cater to the growing Asian construction market.
In 2015, with 60,000 square meters, the Expo will offer over 500 exhibitors to exhibit window and door systems, facade systems, aluminum profiles, hardware, building glass, equipment, thermal insulation and sealant solutions. The fair will be held at the Poly World Trade Center, Guangzhou, China.
Industry leaders attending the fair and exhibiting their innovations are:
- Low Iron Patterned Solar Glass presented by AVIC SANXIN
- TSSA Transparent Silicone Structural Adhesive by DOW CORNING
- Powder Coating Resins by DSM
- Outward Window by GALUMINIUM GROUP
- Samba Handle by ROTO FRANK CONSTRUCTIONAL HARDWARE
- Structural Injections by SIKA
- Glazing and Control Unit by TAICANG WEGOMA MACHINERY
- Silicone Fluid Emulsions by WACKER CHEMICALS
A full exhibitor list and detailed products can be found at www.windoorexpo.com.
To highlight the latest technology and product innovations in the building envelope industry in China and to emphasize the importance of leading brands, the STAR GALAXY zone of 2014 will be extended and upgraded. Located at the expo entrance in 2015, the STAR GALAXY zone will serve as networking facility between project owners and quality material suppliers. There will be ongoing insights in the industry and meanwhile, solution providers will give presentations on how the products benefit various building trends.
Registration: Aluminum Window Door Facade Expo 2015
Visitors can register now. Benefits of pre-registering as a Trade Visitor include:
- Free fast-track entry;
- Opportunity to attend a range of networking events;
- Access to pre-show information updates, and
- Probability of winning complimentary hotel stay that will allow pre-registered attendees to effectively plan their visits.
To find out more about the Aluminum Window Door Facade Expo, please visit: www.windoorexpo.com .
Miss Lillian Luo, Marketing Manager at email@example.com