- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, Jan. 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The Saudi Commission for Tourism & National Heritage (SCTH) today announced that visitors can now use existing UK, US, and Schengen area country visas to obtain Saudi Arabia visitor visas at airport …Read more
CAIRO The parliaments of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Bahrain, jointly voiced rejection to Turkish intervention in Libya.
In a joint statement, the legislative councils of the four Arab countries expressed worries regarding the security challenges, …Read more
CAIRO Egyptian Foreign Minister, Sameh Shoukry, discussed on Friday, the situation in Libya with foreign officials over the phone.
In a statement, the Egyptian Foreign Ministry said, Shoukry tackled talked with the United Nations Secretary-General, the German National Security Adviser …Read more
Senior Russian officials have publicly condemned the U.S. killing of Iran's most powerful military commander, joining foreign leaders in warning that it will lead to an escalation of tensions in the already unstable Middle East region.
However, the Kremlin may …Read more
TRIPOLI Flights were suspended until further notice at the only functioning airport in Libya's capital Tripoli due to rockets falling nearby, an airport official said.
The Friday closure of Mitiga Airport comes a day after Turkey's parliament voted to allow …Read more
Addis Ababa: The Chairperson of the African Union Commission, Moussa Faki Mahamat, is deeply concerned at the deterioration of the situation in Libya and the continuing suffering of the Libyan people.
The various threats of political and military ingerence in …Read more
TRIPOLI United Nations (UN) senior officials condemned the recent military escalation in and around Libyan capital Tripoli, which has been witnessing a violent war between the east-based army and the UN-backed government.
I am horrified by these senseless indiscriminate attacks …Read more
TRIPOLI The commander of the east-based Libyan rebel army on Friday declared military mobilization against Turkey's plan to send troops to Libya to support the UN-backed government.
General Khalifa Haftar declared the mobilization in a televised speech, saying the ongoing …Read more