- ticket title
- Niger: Country Operation Update, June-July 2019
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #75 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Why the EU and the US Should Act Now to Decriminalize Humanitarian Aid to Refugees and Migrants
- On board the Ocean Viking: “We feel humbled by their courage”
- The European Union and UNODC launch 15 million Euro project to dismantle migrant smuggling and human trafficking networks in North Africa
Switzerland has officially said it is helping the government of Cameroon negotiate with rebels to end the separatist crisis that has killed more than 2,000 people in Cameroon. The Swiss ambassador to Cameroon, Pietro Lazzeri, spoke in Yaounde about attempting …Read more
Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari condemns the killing of 37 people by bandits in the northwestern state of Sokoto, his spokesman said Saturday in a statement.
Armed gangs have killed hundreds of people in northwest Nigeria this year and forced at …Read more
The World Food Program warns 1.9 million Mozambicans battered by two devastating cyclones earlier this year are at risk of severe food shortages without urgent international assistance.
Hundreds of people were killed, tens of thousands made homeless and livelihoods lost …Read more