- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli- The Presidency Council Convened Sunday a meeting headed by President Fayez Asseraj to discuss developments and repercussions of the aggression on the capital. The meeting was attended by deputies Amitiq and Kajman as well as members of the PC, …Read more
TRIPOLI, Libya� Libya's UN-backed government, on Saturday, condemned the terrorist attack carried out by the Daesh affiliates on a southern oil field, which killed two guards and kidnapped four others.
The Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord condemns …Read more
Tripoli- PC Deputy, Ahmed Amitiq met Sunday Governor Central Bank of Libya, Sadiq Al Kabier. According to Presidency Council Media Department , the meeting focused on the situation of the displaced due to the aggression on Tripoli and the need …Read more
TRIPOLI� Militia from the U.N.-backed National Accord Government (GNA) continue to try to hold the city against Haftar forces.
The Libyan National Army (LNA) commander, Khalifa Haftar, is trying to incite a revolt in Tripoli amid signs of popular agitation …Read more
The Italian interior ministry vowed Sunday to press ahead with a new decree formalizing the closure of Italian ports to aid groups that rescue migrants, even after U.N. human rights investigators said it violated international law.
Ministry officials said the …Read more