- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
TRIPOLI, Libyan army and security forces killed 12 Daesh militants near the southeastern town of Tazerbu after a deadly attack Friday, said a military source late on Saturday.
“Joint forces of military battalions and security elements chased a number of …Read more
Tripoli, The UN Support Mission in Libya UNSMIL has condemned the attack on the Police station in the southern town of Tazerbou which left 8 dead and 9 injured and an unspecified number missing. UNSMIL expressed, in a statement on …Read more
Tripoli, The UN Development Programme and UNICEF have announced that they were uniting efforts to kick off a program of recovery, stability and an economic and social development, to make it easier to access basic services in Libya. A statement …Read more
Al Khoms, Al Khoms Seaport on Saturday announced it was business as usual at the port. The Seaport had to close after the Food and Drug Control Centre FDCC protested allowing of entry of goods that were not compatible with …Read more
Cairo, The Egyptian prosecution has decided that a Libyan national and 6 Egyptians appear before court to face charges of forging entry visas to Libya. Egyptian judicial sources said investigations carried out by the prosecution have led to the arrest …Read more
Tazerbou, The Head of the Tazerbou Council of Wisemen Al Lafi Badr Al Din has said that 7 were have been killed, a number wounded, while others kidnapped including the Municipality Undersecretary Mohamed Hasan Kheirallah. In a statement to Lana, …Read more