- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
Iran has not declared all its chemical weapons capabilities to the global chemical warfare watchdog in The Hague, in breach of international agreements, the U.S. ambassador to the organization said Thursday.Read more
Ambassador Kenneth Ward told the Organization for the Prohibition …
Mr. Chairman, Mr. Director-General, distinguished ambassadors and delegates,Read more
It is an honor to join you today as part of the Fourth Review Conference of the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) to evaluate the implementation of the Convention and address significant developments …
The United States has accused Iran of failing to declare chemical weapon-related activities in violation of commitments to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.Read more
Speaking to an annual meeting of the intergovernmental organization in The Hague on Thursday, …
TRIPOLI, An explosion injured 10 people in a residential neighbourhood, in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi, late on Wednesday, a medical source said.
Two of the injured are in critical condition, said Fadia Al-Barghathi, information officer of Al-Jalaa hospital, …Read more
Sirte, A delegation of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya has vested the central city of Sirte on Wednesday, during which it inspected a number of a number of institutions including the Ouagadougou complex, hotels and the city’s airport …Read more
Tripoli, The GNA Interior Ministry said it has noted that some of its affiliates, assigned to do the security job at government buildings and state institutions tend to intervene in those institutions work, and mingle with their decisions which they …Read more
Rome, taly’s Foreign minister Enzo Moavero Milanese has denied existence of a dispute between his country and France over what he termed the common goal achieving stability and democracy in Libya. ‘As for Libya, I don’t see a rift in …Read more