- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
UNITED NATIONS, The chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC) on Friday asked the UN Security Council to shore up its support with effective action, particularly regarding the arrest of outstanding fugitives from justice.
“I look forward to effective …Read more
Changes to salaries and benefits throughout the United Nations common system must be fair and in touch with global marketplace realities, speakers in the Fifth Committee (Administrative and Budgetary) said today as it took up the yearly report of the …Read more
CAIRO, Hundreds of mourners turned out for funeral services Saturday, after seven people were killed when their minibus was attacked by terrorists outside the Saint Samuel the Confessor Monastery in the southern Egyptian city of Minya a day earlier.
Families …Read more
NEW HAVEN, CONN. The world will not end modern-day slavery by focusing on legal action alone and should back a workers’ rights “revolution” to protect people from exploitation and forced labor, lawyers, academics and campaigners told a conference.Read more
Governments regard …