- ticket title
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #66 – Libya-Niger Situation
UNITED NATIONS, The chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC) on Friday asked the UN Security Council to shore up its support with effective action, particularly regarding the arrest of outstanding fugitives from justice.
“I look forward to effective …Read more
Changes to salaries and benefits throughout the United Nations common system must be fair and in touch with global marketplace realities, speakers in the Fifth Committee (Administrative and Budgetary) said today as it took up the yearly report of the …Read more
CAIRO, Hundreds of mourners turned out for funeral services Saturday, after seven people were killed when their minibus was attacked by terrorists outside the Saint Samuel the Confessor Monastery in the southern Egyptian city of Minya a day earlier.
Families …Read more
NEW HAVEN, CONN. The world will not end modern-day slavery by focusing on legal action alone and should back a workers’ rights “revolution” to protect people from exploitation and forced labor, lawyers, academics and campaigners told a conference.Read more
Governments regard …