- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Uprooted by war, today’s 68.5 million refugees are often branded as threats — turned back at borders, left to perish at sea, or detained indefinitely in horrific conditions, Filippo Grandi, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), told the Third …Read more
The Security Council will hold more than 20 meetings in November, including important open debates on peacekeeping operations in Africa and the strengthening of global multilateralism, its President for the month said at a Headquarters press briefing today.Read more
Presenting an …
TRIPOLI/BENGHAZI, Libya’s rival parliaments agreed on Wednesday to work together to reform state institutions in an attempt to unify government authority in the oil producer, officials from both sides said.
The North African country has two governments, the U.N.-backed administration …Read more
TRIPOLI, United Nations (UN) Envoy to Libya Ghassan Salame on Wednesday warned that the UN would impose sanctions on those obstructing the implementation of the newly-approved security arrangements in the Libyan capital Tripoli.
Salame made his remarks during a meeting …Read more
GENEVA A new radio drama series co-produced by the U.N. Migration Agency and several Nigerian agencies working on migration and trafficking issues aims to deter people from risking their lives by making the dangerous journey to Europe. The series will …Read more