- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
WASHINGTON, Death threats drove Hadi Mohammed out of Iraq and to a small apartment in Nebraska, where he and his two young sons managed to settle as refugees. But the danger hasn’t been enough to allow his wife to join …Read more
TRIPOLI, The International Organization for Migration (IOM) said that more than 600,000 illegal immigrants of 41 different nationalities are currently in Libya.
“In July and August 2018, IOM identified at least 669,176 migrants currently in Libya. Migrants were identified in …Read more
Tripoli, The UN Support Mission in Libya UNSMIL has welcomed progress made by the security arrangements committee set up by virtue of Presidency Council decision No 1303. UNSMIL said it supported the committee and the plan submitted to President Al …Read more