- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
Confirm Fuel Available at Depots. Tripoli, The National Oil Company NOC and the Al Breiga Oil Marketing Company have confirmed fuel was available at their depots, despite the ongoing events in the capital. This came at a joint meeting by …Read more
Tripoli, A report issued by the field hospital set up by the Wounded Affairs Department ‘WAD’ in Tripoli announced Sunday that the death toll from in the armed clashes in the southern areas of the capital has risen to 41, …Read more
Cairo, The Pan-Arab Parliament has called for cessation of clashes in Tripoli south area. In a statement it issued on Monday the Parliament said ‘we follow closely and with concern the developments in the Libyan Tripoli city, and we want …Read more
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Supreme Commander of the Libyan Army, Fayez Al Sarraj met with Chief of General Staff and Minister of defense. to follow up military developments at the outskirts of the capital Tripoli. Media Office of Presidency …Read more
Tripoli, Ministry of Health reported Sunday that death toll of Tripoli clashes from day one to Friday totaled 33 deaths and 26 others injured. The death and casualty figures covered all areas of southern Tripoli where clashes took place. Most …Read more
New York, The UN Secretary General Antonio Guteres has called for an immediate cessation of hostile actions in the Libyan capital’s suburbs, and to adhere to the UN-brokered ceasefire agreements. The UN Secretary General condemned in a statement the indiscriminate …Read more
Tripoli, The Electricity Company has announced that as a result of the ongoing clashes in southern outskirts of the capital power lines 1 and 2 of 220 kilo volts linking the Al Hadhba and Ain Zara Stations have damaged. This …Read more
Tripoli, Ministry of Education has announced that the second exam rest for elementary and secondary educations certificates would be September 15 and the postponement of the exams will not impact the start of the new school year on October 15. …Read more