- ticket title
- Mixed migration routes and dynamics in Libya, May – December 2018 (January 2019)
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Panel of Experts
- UN envoy meets several members of House of Representatives
- UN envoy meets writers and artists in Benghazi
- Salama in Benghazi for Meeting With Prominent Figures
TRIPOLI, At least 115 people have been killed and 383 injured in month-long clashes between rival factions in Tripoli, Libya’s health ministry said.
The fighting pitted the Seventh Brigade, or Kaniyat, from Tarhouna, a town 65 km southeast of Tripoli, …Read more
ALGIERS, Algeria urged Libyan disputing parties to put an end to armed confrontations, noting that such confrontations undermine any political settlement in Libya.
“Algeria deeply concerns over recent developments in Libya, particularly the escalation of violence in Tripoli and its …Read more
UNITED NATIONS, United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres said that he is “alarmed by the increasing number of violations of the ceasefire” in the capital of Libya, Tripoli, which has led to the death of dozens of civilians.
Violence escalated in …Read more