- ticket title
- Speakers Call for Equitable Geographic Representation, Faster Recruitment as Fifth Committee Examines Secretary-General’s Human Resources Strategy
- Mattis Cuts US Troop Numbers in Africa by 10 Percent
- LIBYA: SHIPBOUND MIGRANTS DOCKED AT PORT SAY WOULD RATHER DIE THAN DISEMBARK
- Libya could hold elections next spring: Italy’s foreign minister
- Italian Premier: Respect Of Libya’s Sovereignty Is Necessary And Intervention In Its Affairs Is Unjustifiable.
The UN Refugee Agency, UNHCR, has called on Libyan authorities to take action against criminals targeting desperate refugees and migrants, amid reports that smugglers and traffickers in the country are impersonating Agency staff. The Agency says that reliable sources and refugees have reported criminals using vests and other items with logos similar to that ofRead more
GENEVA, The U.N. refugee agency (UNHCR) on Saturday recommended that thousands of refugees who escaped from detention centers amid clashes between militia in Tripoli be directed to a facility in the capital to help them to safety. The UNHCR recommended “the immediate use of the Gathering and Departure Facility in Tripoli, which will serve asRead more