- ticket title
- The new EZCast Ultra wireless display receiver passes 4K at 60fps streaming output
- مستقبل عرض إي زي كاست ألترا يتجاوز 4 كي بإنتاجية بث 60 أف بي
- تقرير “IR Pulse” المخصص لمنطقة الشرق الأوسط يطلق سلسلة من الأفكار والمعلومات
- تطبيق ThinQ من شركة أل جي يفتح الأبواب لجعل الحياة أسهل من المنزل
- LG ThinQ App Opens New Doors to Make Life Good From Home
8 Feb 2017
2017 “must be a year of decisions”, where political deadlock in Libya is broken in order to restore “basic services” to the people.
The UN brokered the signing of the Libyan Political Agreement (LPA) in December 2015, which aimed to establish a single Government of National Accord, after several years of fighting between rival factions.
Mr Kobler said views were converging between different political groups, but there needed to be a breakthrough this year, with the unified support of the international community.
Basma Baghal asked him if the 2015 agreement had led to any meaningful progress.