- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
20 Nigerian illegal migrants repatriated.
Thursday , 29– 03– 2018 – 16:47:00
Tripoli, 29 March 2018 (Lana) Illegal Migration Prevention
Agency, in Tripoli said it repatriated 20 Nigerian illegal migrants
including women who were detained in Tripoli detention centre.
On its website the agency said the migrants opted to return home
voluntarily, and their return was coordinated with the International
Organization for Migration through Amitiqa airport.