- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
NNA – The Lebanese Army Command’s Guidance Directorate on Tuesday issued a communique saying that two hostile Israeli warplanes violated the Lebanese airspace above Aitaroun in the south at 9:20 am before making their way away towards the occupied Palestinian territories at 10:40 am from above the sea facing Nakoura.