- ticket title
- EU condemns presence of foreign mercenaries in Libya
- AMINE GEMAYEL TALKS DEVELOPMENTS WITH TUNISIAN AMBASSADOR
- TURKISH AMBASSADOR: FRANCE TURNS BLIND EYE TO UAE, EGYPT’S VIOLATIONS IN LIBYA
- FRANCE PULLS OUT OF NATO LIBYA FORCE AMID TURKEY TENSIONS
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (June 2020)
The Wynberg Regional Court sentenced an Ocean View man to eight years imprisonment for being in possession of an illegal firearm and ammunition. According to the charge sheet, Morgan Bailey, was monitored for several days following information from a reliable source that he was in possession of an illegal firearm.
Bailey, 32, was monitored and eventually arrested on 23 October 2013 for the possession of an illegal firearm and ammunition. He was convicted by the Wynberg Regional Court on 13 March 2015 and given a sentence of eight years direct imprisonment. The court praised the good work done by the arresting officer, Warrant Officer John Alexander, and the investigating officer, Detective Constable Vuyo Pupuma.
Source : South African Police Service