- ticket title
- UN envoy: Libya peace possible if outside interference ends
- FAO concludes the fourth capacity-building training with Libyan partners in Alzintan
- Libya air raid kills 7 including Bangladeshi: ministry
- UNHCR: More Than 300000 Displaced Libyans Receive Assistance
- Deadly Air Strike on Tripoli Factory Stark Reminder of Risks Civilians Face: IOM
A Wolseley man was sentenced to 10 years for stabbing a woman to death. On 3 October 2014 at 19:40 the accused, Isak Adams, 34, stabbed the victim, Sarie Sarahliena Hendricks, 29, with a knife. She died on the scene. On 20 April 2015 the accused was sentenced to ten (10) years imprisonment by the Wolseley Magistrate’s Court for the murder.
Source : South African Police Service