- ticket title
- UN concerned by US claims Russia sent jets to Libya
- UNODC and UNDP issue guidance note on ensuring access to justice during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Security Council: Paralysis and ‘political infighting’ must end, to boost COVID-19 fight: EU foreign affairs chief
- Joint Statement Condemning the Use of Improvised Explosive Devices against Civilians, May 28, 2020
- WHO Libya: Health response to COVID-19 in Libya, update # 7 (Reporting period: 14 – 27 May 2020)
A Wolseley man was sentenced to 10 years for stabbing a woman to death. On 3 October 2014 at 19:40 the accused, Isak Adams, 34, stabbed the victim, Sarie Sarahliena Hendricks, 29, with a knife. She died on the scene. On 20 April 2015 the accused was sentenced to ten (10) years imprisonment by the Wolseley Magistrate’s Court for the murder.
Source : South African Police Service