- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
National Tunisair carrier company announced the cancellation of its flight towards Tripoli (Libya), scheduled for Sunday evening May 18, 2014.
The air company also informs that all the flights towards Tripoli, scheduled for Monday, May 19 are suspended for the moment.
“Following the deterioration of the security situation in Tripoli, Tunisair announces that it is forced to cancel its flight scheduled for Sunday evening, May 18 towards Tripoli,” a statement released public on Sunday evening, reads.
On Saturday, Tunisair has announced in a statement the extension of the cancellation of all its flights to Benghazi (Northeast of Libya) scheduled on Sunday, May 18 and Monday, May 19, 2014.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse