- ticket title
- NOC Calls for End to Clashes in Southern Tripoli and to Save its Facilities
- EU: Berlin Conference an Opportunity for Ending Political and Military Struggle in Libya
- Belgian UN Representative: Arms Embargo in Libya is Violated by UN Members
- Concluding Session, Third Committee Sends 17 Drafts to General Assembly as Delegates Joust over Language on Sexual, Reproductive Health, Rights
- President of Presidency Council Discuss With Undersecretary Health Ministry Needs
National Tunisair carrier company announced the cancellation of its flight towards Tripoli (Libya), scheduled for Sunday evening May 18, 2014.
The air company also informs that all the flights towards Tripoli, scheduled for Monday, May 19 are suspended for the moment.
“Following the deterioration of the security situation in Tripoli, Tunisair announces that it is forced to cancel its flight scheduled for Sunday evening, May 18 towards Tripoli,” a statement released public on Sunday evening, reads.
On Saturday, Tunisair has announced in a statement the extension of the cancellation of all its flights to Benghazi (Northeast of Libya) scheduled on Sunday, May 18 and Monday, May 19, 2014.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse