- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 November 2019
- President of Mauritania: Fighting Terrorism in Africa Requires Solution to Libyan Crisis
- Stolen Libyan Artefacts Seized in Sidi Buzaid, Tunisia
- UN Development Programme in Libya Says Sebha Airport up and Running After Years of Closure
- Competence Document of Guiding Committee of Libyan Authorities Capacity Building Signed
Three individuals who were to enter Libya were arrested, on Tuesday, in Ras Jedir, close to the border, according to a statement of the Interior Ministry.
One of them had admitted his intention to go to Syria for “jihad” with an army faction.
The second was banned from leaving the territory and a search warrant issued against him by the security units in Tunis for extreme violence, the same source specifies.
According to the preliminary investigations, the three defendants had proposed a sum of money to two individuals, native of the region, so as to help them enter the Libyan territory.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse