- ticket title
- Libya air raid kills 7, including foreign workers
- Salama to Brief UN Security Council on Latest in Libya
- Al Serraj Discusses With Ministry of Transport Resumption of Flights From Mi’tiga
- Moscow and Madrid Discuss Arms Control and Prospects of Political Solution in Libya
- Lebanon Foils to Smuggle Large Quantity of Hashish Made for Export to Libya
Boosting Libyan National Dialogue and means to combine conditions of its success were the focus of the talk that caretaker President of the Republic Moncef Marzouki had with president of Libya’s National Dialogue Preparatory Commission Fadhil El Amine.
According to a statement of the Presidency of the Republic, the Libyan official said that his visit in Tunisia aims to make the most of the experience of the Tunisian National Dialogue to reach a real consensus between the different Libyan parties. He asserted that the works of the Commission register concrete progress, voicing hope to reach the development of the National Pact which gathers all the Libyan political forces to establish a real national reconciliation.
The president of Libya’s National Dialogue Preparatory Commission commended the support provided by President Marzouki to this authority, voicing determination to support the efforts of the Libyans to reach consensus likely to complete the transition process in Libya, the same source underlines.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse