- ticket title
- Trump And Macron Agree That The Escalation In Libya Must Be Stopped
- Algerian Prime Minister: Dialogue And National Reconciliation Are The Basis For Ending The Libyan Differences
- The US Embassy In Libya: It Is Time To Immediately Halt The Escalation And Return To Negotiations In Libya
- The Italian Cabinet Approves The “IRINI” Operation Decree In Libya
- The President Of The Arab Parliament Appeals To The United Nations And The Security Council To Intervene To Cease Fire In Libya
Boosting Libyan National Dialogue and means to combine conditions of its success were the focus of the talk that caretaker President of the Republic Moncef Marzouki had with president of Libya’s National Dialogue Preparatory Commission Fadhil El Amine.
According to a statement of the Presidency of the Republic, the Libyan official said that his visit in Tunisia aims to make the most of the experience of the Tunisian National Dialogue to reach a real consensus between the different Libyan parties. He asserted that the works of the Commission register concrete progress, voicing hope to reach the development of the National Pact which gathers all the Libyan political forces to establish a real national reconciliation.
The president of Libya’s National Dialogue Preparatory Commission commended the support provided by President Marzouki to this authority, voicing determination to support the efforts of the Libyans to reach consensus likely to complete the transition process in Libya, the same source underlines.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse