- ticket title
- Trump And Macron Agree That The Escalation In Libya Must Be Stopped
- Algerian Prime Minister: Dialogue And National Reconciliation Are The Basis For Ending The Libyan Differences
- The US Embassy In Libya: It Is Time To Immediately Halt The Escalation And Return To Negotiations In Libya
- The Italian Cabinet Approves The “IRINI” Operation Decree In Libya
- The President Of The Arab Parliament Appeals To The United Nations And The Security Council To Intervene To Cease Fire In Libya
Caretaker President Moncef Marzouki received, on Wednesday, the family of Mohamed Becheikh, the staffer of the Tunisian Embassy in Tripoli abducted in Libya.
Marzouki said all parties concerned are untiringly seeking to free Mohamed Becheikh and put an end to his ordeal and the suffering of his family, Presidency press release indicated.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse