- ticket title
- Absence of Multilateral Trade System Threatens Sustainable Development, Delegates Stress as Second Committee Takes Up Macroeconomic Policy Questions
- NAG Interior Ministry’s Undersecretary meets with the President of the National Civil Aviation Security Program.
- NAG Minister of Justice meets Deputy Head of the UN Humanitarian Mission in Libya.
- Sarraj meets with Gharyan city’s delegation in Tripoli.
- Third Committee Delegates Applaud Gains in Children’s Access to Health Care, Legal Protections, while Decrying Deadly Impact of Conflict on Their Development
Gauteng MEC for Transport Ismail Vadi has announced that the pre-feasibility study on extending routes for the Gautrain services has been completed. The pre-feasibility study was undertaken in parallel to the 25-year Integrated Transport Master Plan (ITMP25), said the MEC responding to questions posed by the Gauteng Legislature during an […]