- ticket title
- Libya: UN-recognised GNA forces bomb military convoy south of Tripoli
- MENA Economic Update: How Transparency Can Help the Middle East and North Africa
- Saudi-Led Coalition Adopts Coronavirus Cease-Fire in Yemen
- Fauci: Uncertain That Warm Weather Will Limit Coronavirus Threat
- DTM Libya – Abusliem Flash Update (9 April 2020)
“Tunisian diplomat Laaroussi Gontassi and embassy staffer Mohamed Ben Cheikh, who were abducted in Libya a few months ago, were freed on Sunday,” said Prime Minister’s Communication Officer Mofdi Mseddi.
“The crisis unit responsible for monitoring the case of the Tunisian diplomats held hostage in Libya and chaired by Caretaker Prime Minister Mehdi Jomaa managed, on Sunday, to secure their release,” Mofdi Mseddi told TAP on Sunday night.
He said that the two diplomats left the Libyan territory at 10 p.m. to Tunisia.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse