- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
A cyclist was killed when he was allegedly attacked by a giraffe in Bela Bela at the weekend, Limpopo police said on Monday.
Colonel Ronel Otto said the body of the man was found by guests at the Thabo Monate Game Lodge on Sunday afternoon.
“He had gone cycling alone. That area of the lodge is known as a habitat for giraffes,” she said.
“He was allegedly attacked, or trampled, by a giraffe. An inquest docket has been opened and a post mortem would be done later today [Tuesday] to determine the cause of death.”
In 2013 a giraffe attacked two cyclists in the Groenkloof Nature Reserve in Pretoria.
The animal reportedly trampled one of their bikes and chased them before giving up. The incident was captured on video.
Source: a href=”http:www.news24.comSouthAfricaNewsCyclist-allegedly-killed-by-giraffe-20150428″http:www.news24.comSouthAfricaNewsCyclist-allegedly-killed-by-giraffe-20150428a
Source : News24Wire