- ticket title
- Malta’s Foreign Minister: Features of solving the Libyan crisis looming, and we support the efforts of the UN mission in Libya
- Developing five City Profiles for conflict-affected cities in Iraq, Libya, Yemen and Syria
- Egypt, Italy FMs discuss bilateral ties, regional issues
- UNHCR Update Libya (6 December 2019) [EN/AR]
- Secretary-General Appoints Nada al-Nashif of Jordan Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights
The Congress of South African Trade Unions has learn with great sadness of the passing on of the mother to the jailed PUDEMO President, Comrade Mario Masuku.
It is the third relative since his jailing after losing his brothers that he couldn’t bury too.
He now remains with children of his brothers and the funeral duties of his mother.
As COSATU, we send our heartfelt condolences to Comrade Mario Masuku, his family and the revolutionary movement, PUDEMO.
COSATU retaliates its demands for the un-conditional release of Comrade Mario Masuku and all political prisoners.
Meanwhile as part of our solidarity support for the people of Swaziland, COSATU has called a special meeting on Swaziland details bellow:
The purpose of the meeting is to give a briefing on the current situation in Swaziland, the update of the situation of the arrested political prisoners particularly, Comrade Mario Masuku, who marks 1 year in prison on May 1st without parole and proper medical care while incarcerated as well as the growing international solidarity campaign on Swaziland.
The proposed Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Welcome by the chairperson
2. Update on Swaziland
3. The situation of Political Prisoners in Swaziland the case of Mario Masuku
4. International Solidarity with Swaziland People
5. Program of Action on Swaziland
Source : Congress of South African Trade Unions