- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Tripoli, The UN Support Mission in Libya UNSMIL has said that it has detected over the last days unlawful use of force and intimidation against public and private institutions in Tripoli. ‘These assaults aim to control these institutions, to gain access to financial resources under the plea of providing of security, UNSMIL said in a statement. Intervening with livelihood of Libyans and national resources is a serious matter that should stop immediately, UNSMIL said, indicating that perpetrators should be tracked and prosecuted. It called on the Government of National Accord to accelerate the new security arrangements in Tripoli, that call for substituting armed groups with disciplined regular units.
Source: Libya News Agency