- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Tripoli, The UN Support Mission in Libya has condemned the bloody attack in Al Fugha area in Al Jufra, in the central region, in which a number of people were killed or wounded. UNSMIL offered condolences to the bereaved families and friends of the victims and called for an immediate release of the kidnapped. In a statement, UNSMIL reminded parties to the conflict of their obligation under international humanitarian law, to protect civilians, and to stop targeting them. It also expressed deep concern over the security situation in the central Libyan region, which it said was getting even more fragile. The UN mission urged Libyans to put their differences aside and work together to defeat terrorism which threatens peace and stability in the country.
Source: Libya News Agency