- ticket title
- بايارا تنظم إفطارًا بلمسة اجتماعية
- We Are One+Together presents Mr. Gay Syria Campaign for Asylum & “War Within” Film by Zaher Saleh
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- UNDP committed to supporting Libya during “difficult juncture”
- Investing in Africa’s Future: Opportunities for Youth
Tripoli - Tripoli hosted Misrata -Taurgha reconciliation Wednesday in Tripoli, themed; "Misrata-Taurgha Wounds to be healed by its own people' to explain reconciliation file under the auspices of the High State Council under the auspices of National Reconciliation and Transitional Justice Committee at the HSC. HSC media office said the HSC discussed items of the reconciliation agreement signed by Misrata and Taurgha committees August 31, 2016 in Tunis and ways to activate the agreement for restitution measures for both cities and return of the displaced to their homes as soon as possible. President of HSC , Abdurrahman Al-Sawihli pledged earlier for the return of all displaced and deportees within and outside the country , within the context of a national project to realize inclusive national reconciliation, that ends fighting and divisions, and consolidates security and peace in line with the political accord and its annexes. .
Source: Libya News Agency