- ticket title
- Mediclinic Healthcare Management Conference Discusses Innovation as a Driver of Sustainability in the UAE Healthcare System
- Patton Among Top Ten 2017 UC Solutions Providers
- مؤسسة توني ايلو ميلو (TEF) تختتم منتدى مؤسسة توني ايلو ميلو TEF لريادة الأعمال – أكبر حدث يجمع رواد الأعمال الأفارقة
- اجتماع المشغلين المحليين مع المجموعة الدولية لخبراء الكبريت و الغاز الحامضي لمدة ثلاثة أيام بغرض التواصل وتبادل المعلومات
- أم 800 ليميتد وشريكها الإقليمي نكس نت سولوشنز يوقعان اتفاقا مع فياهوب لشراكة تحالف استراتيجي لتقديم حلول الإنترنت الجوال
Debating a range of legally binding measures and norms for advancing nuclear disarmament today, speakers in the First Committee (Disarmament and International Security) discussed the future of a fissile material cut‑off treaty and other instruments as building blocks towards a …Read more
Commencing its debate on the work of the Special Committee on the Charter of the United Nations and on Strengthening the Role of the United Nations, the Sixth Committee (Legal) today reaffirmed the importance of that entity’s work, while remaining …Read more
States must overcome narrow national interests and “misguided notions of parity” to overcome the disarmament machinery’s deadlock and lead the Conference on Disarmament to adopt a programme of work, the First Committee (Disarmament and International Security) heard today as its …Read more
Amid fears of a nuclear stand-off, several speakers addressing the First Committee (Disarmament and International Security) today drew attention to the danger of reaching a “point of no return”, and recommended ways to diffuse tensions.
The situation on the Korean …Read more
European Commission - Statement
Brussels, 6 October 2017Read more
- The 14th annual Summit between India and the European Union (EU) was held in New Delhi on 6 October 2017. The Republic of India was represented by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
Traditional funding for development was insufficient due to the global economic and trade slow-down as well as persistent natural hazards, especially in small, vulnerable and highly indebted economies, Jamaica’s representative told the Second Committee (Economic and Financial) today, as it …Read more
Against a backdrop of rising tensions on the Korean Peninsula, speakers in the General Assembly today emphasized the urgent need for firm political will to advance towards the total elimination of all nuclear weapons.
Ministers and representatives of 46 Member States, …Read more
General Assembly President, with Focus on People, Vows to Prioritize Peace, ‘Do Even More’ in Tackling Myriad Challenges
Following a week of clarion calls for diplomacy, promises to build a more equitable world order and impassioned accounts of such crises as …Read more