- ticket title
- MediaTek Launches New Chipset to Accelerate the Growth of NB-IoT
- ماهيندرا كومفيفا ودو تفوزان بجائزة كومزميا لأفضل عرض محتوى للسنة
- Administrative Control Body Suspends staff at Libyan embassy in Tunis.
- مجموعة علي بابا ومؤتمر الأمم المتحدة للتجارة والتنمية يطلقان مبادرة المؤسسين الإلكترونيين
- تعزيز خدمات تأجير السيارات للصينين في دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة بعد اتفاق قبول رخص القيادة المتبادلة بين البلدين
When Anas Obeid was deported from Germany and landed at Milan’s Malpensa airport, the wound in his leg was still bleeding.
German police had woken him up at 4 that morning, 22 September, in the refugee accommodation centre where he …Read more
Every week, IRIN’s team of specialist editors scans the humanitarian horizon to curate a reading list on important and unfolding trends and events around the globe:
UN bracing for 40,000 Cameroonians fleeing to Nigeria
Thousands of Cameroonians have fled to …Read more
The consequences of Italian and European migration policies for migrants and refugees stuck in Libya are ugly and stark: from militia wars to increasing extortion to overcrowded detention “prisons” where pregnant women can be sold off to ruthless smuggling gangs. …Read more
- NNA - The French government should ensure that human rights are central to its relationship with Egypt, Human Rights Watch said today. France should stop ignoring serious abuses, including Egyptian security services’ widespread and systematic use of torture, which likely… Read more
1. Potential candidates for training under EUNAVFOR MED Operation Sophia (ENFM) are put forward by the Libyan Coast Guard and Port Security (LCGPS) and thereafter selected following a vetting process carried out by competent EU Member States' authorities.
2. ENFM's current provision …Read more
On 17 July 2017, the Council adopted Council Decision (CFSP) 2017/1338. The Council Decision applies restrictions on the sale, supply, transfer or export of certain vessels and motors to Libya which could be used in the smuggling of …Read more
European Commission - Statement
Brussels, 6 October 2017Read more
- The 14th annual Summit between India and the European Union (EU) was held in New Delhi on 6 October 2017. The Republic of India was represented by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.