- ticket title
- بايوس وتكافل الإمارات يوقعان اتفاقية لتقديم الخدمات السحابية المدارة
- Nord Anglia Education Announces Formation of Education Advisory Board Chaired by Lord David Puttnam
- Riyada International Hotels & Resorts and Concept Towers Real Estate Limited to Develop New Ramada in Heart of Riyadh
- شركة ريادة الدولية للفنادق والمنتجعات تبرم اتفاقية تعاون مع شركة كونسبت تاورز العقارية المحدودة لتطوير فندقٍ جديد يحمل علامة رمادا في العاصمة السعودية الرياض
- عيادات مونتريال إنترناشيونال: تقنية الفينير في دبي – خطوة واحدة من الحصول على ابتسامة برَّاقة
Governments around the world were focused on improving access to quality education and health care for children and adolescents to ensure they reached their full potential, speakers told the Third Committee (Social, Humanitarian and Cultural) as they concluded discussion on …Read more
States had an obligation to ensure that vulnerable children received the rights they were due, the Third Committee (Social, Humanitarian and Cultural) heard today as it continued its deliberations on children’s rights.
Four special mandate holders addressed the Committee from …Read more
Amid fears of a nuclear stand-off, several speakers addressing the First Committee (Disarmament and International Security) today drew attention to the danger of reaching a “point of no return”, and recommended ways to diffuse tensions.
The situation on the Korean …Read more
European Commission - Statement
Brussels, 6 October 2017Read more
- The 14th annual Summit between India and the European Union (EU) was held in New Delhi on 6 October 2017. The Republic of India was represented by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
As the Sixth Committee (Legal) continued its consideration of the report of the Secretary‑General on strengthening and coordinating United Nations rule of law activities, speakers spotlighted country‑specific initiatives that put that principle into practice and made its application more effective. …Read more
Concluding Debate on Eliminating Terrorism, Speakers Share Best Practices in Tackling Threat, while Upholding Humanitarian Law
The essence of Sustainable Development Goal 16 to promote the rule of law was not only a self-evident objective but also catalytic to all the Goals, …Read more
Traditional funding for development was insufficient due to the global economic and trade slow-down as well as persistent natural hazards, especially in small, vulnerable and highly indebted economies, Jamaica’s representative told the Second Committee (Economic and Financial) today, as it …Read more
General Assembly President Says Role of Delegates Vital to Fulfilling Charter
The fight against international terrorism must take into account its root causes as well as its new forms, and that efforts, including newly established initiatives that challenged the threat …Read more