- ticket title
- Mediclinic Healthcare Management Conference Discusses Innovation as a Driver of Sustainability in the UAE Healthcare System
- Patton Among Top Ten 2017 UC Solutions Providers
- مؤسسة توني ايلو ميلو (TEF) تختتم منتدى مؤسسة توني ايلو ميلو TEF لريادة الأعمال – أكبر حدث يجمع رواد الأعمال الأفارقة
- اجتماع المشغلين المحليين مع المجموعة الدولية لخبراء الكبريت و الغاز الحامضي لمدة ثلاثة أيام بغرض التواصل وتبادل المعلومات
- أم 800 ليميتد وشريكها الإقليمي نكس نت سولوشنز يوقعان اتفاقا مع فياهوب لشراكة تحالف استراتيجي لتقديم حلول الإنترنت الجوال
International human rights standards “can and must” be translated into programmes on the ground, the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights told the Third Committee (Social, Humanitarian and Cultural) today, pointing to gender-related killings in Central America, massive migration …Read more
1. Potential candidates for training under EUNAVFOR MED Operation Sophia (ENFM) are put forward by the Libyan Coast Guard and Port Security (LCGPS) and thereafter selected following a vetting process carried out by competent EU Member States' authorities.
2. ENFM's current provision …Read more
European Union Naval Force Mediterranean (EUNAVFOR MED) Operation Sophia's current provision of training has been designed to be conducted in three different packages. The first package was executed afloat on Operation Sophia's vessels. The second package is being conducted in …Read more
Governments around the world were focused on improving access to quality education and health care for children and adolescents to ensure they reached their full potential, speakers told the Third Committee (Social, Humanitarian and Cultural) as they concluded discussion on …Read more
On 17 July 2017, the Council adopted Council Decision (CFSP) 2017/1338. The Council Decision applies restrictions on the sale, supply, transfer or export of certain vessels and motors to Libya which could be used in the smuggling of …Read more
EU's global strategy is right to focus on developing resilient economies and societies in neighbours but should focus on work that can be done with local and regional leaders.
Leaders of the European Union's regions and cities have thrown their …Read more
States had an obligation to ensure that vulnerable children received the rights they were due, the Third Committee (Social, Humanitarian and Cultural) heard today as it continued its deliberations on children’s rights.
Four special mandate holders addressed the Committee from …Read more
Commencing its debate on the work of the Special Committee on the Charter of the United Nations and on Strengthening the Role of the United Nations, the Sixth Committee (Legal) today reaffirmed the importance of that entity’s work, while remaining …Read more