- ticket title
- بايوس وتكافل الإمارات يوقعان اتفاقية لتقديم الخدمات السحابية المدارة
- Nord Anglia Education Announces Formation of Education Advisory Board Chaired by Lord David Puttnam
- Riyada International Hotels & Resorts and Concept Towers Real Estate Limited to Develop New Ramada in Heart of Riyadh
- شركة ريادة الدولية للفنادق والمنتجعات تبرم اتفاقية تعاون مع شركة كونسبت تاورز العقارية المحدودة لتطوير فندقٍ جديد يحمل علامة رمادا في العاصمة السعودية الرياض
- عيادات مونتريال إنترناشيونال: تقنية الفينير في دبي – خطوة واحدة من الحصول على ابتسامة برَّاقة
12 October 2017 – After a brief mission to Libya, United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein on Thursday said the Government “can and should” lead efforts to urgently address arbitrary detention, torture and other grave …Read more
Governments around the world were focused on improving access to quality education and health care for children and adolescents to ensure they reached their full potential, speakers told the Third Committee (Social, Humanitarian and Cultural) as they concluded discussion on …Read more
States had an obligation to ensure that vulnerable children received the rights they were due, the Third Committee (Social, Humanitarian and Cultural) heard today as it continued its deliberations on children’s rights.
Four special mandate holders addressed the Committee from …Read more
- NNA - At least four people were killed and 15 others wounded on Wednesday in a suicide bomb attack at the main court building in Libya's third-largest city Misrata, security sources told AFP.
The sources said a suicide bomber detonated …Read more
General Assembly President, with Focus on People, Vows to Prioritize Peace, ‘Do Even More’ in Tackling Myriad Challenges
Following a week of clarion calls for diplomacy, promises to build a more equitable world order and impassioned accounts of such crises as …Read more
The following is a near-verbatim transcript of today’s noon briefing by Stéphane Dujarric, Spokesman for the Secretary‑General.
Starting with Bangladesh: our humanitarian colleagues tell us that the number of Rohingya refugees who have fled Myanmar and arrived in …Read more
The interdependence of States and the benefits of joint action must be recognized and reaffirmed, the General Assembly heard today, as speakers debated the value of multilateralism in addressing pressing global challenges, ranging from inequality to climate change.
Never in …Read more
The “primacy of politics” — including through mediation, ceasefire monitoring and assisting in the implementation of peace accords — should be the hallmark of the United Nations approach to resolving conflict, by the terms of a resolution adopted by the …Read more