- ticket title
- Speakers Call for Equitable Geographic Representation, Faster Recruitment as Fifth Committee Examines Secretary-General’s Human Resources Strategy
- Mattis Cuts US Troop Numbers in Africa by 10 Percent
- LIBYA: SHIPBOUND MIGRANTS DOCKED AT PORT SAY WOULD RATHER DIE THAN DISEMBARK
- Libya could hold elections next spring: Italy’s foreign minister
- Italian Premier: Respect Of Libya’s Sovereignty Is Necessary And Intervention In Its Affairs Is Unjustifiable.
Trip[oli, State Minister for Institution Restructuring, Dr IMan Younis met with the administrative committee of Tripoli Old City Dept to review the organizational structure of the Old City Body. The discussions focused on overlap of competencies between this body and the authority of Historic City Management, the latter looks after all historic cities whereas the Old City Body looks after the Old City of Tripoli only.
Source: Libya News Agency