- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Tripoli, GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala, discusses with South Korean deputy Foreign Minister bilateral relations and return of SK companies to resume work in Libya. The meeting held at the Foreign Ministry in Tripoli discussed bilateral relations between the two countries and ways to promote them conducive to common interests of the two Korean and Libyan. The minister also discussed with the Korean official the importance of return of Korean companies to Libya to complete their projects and contracts in construction and electricity. The meeting touched on the South Korean kidnapped in Libya and efforts made to speed up his release.
Source: Libya News Agency