- ticket title
- President Of European Parliament Demands Unified Stance To Libyan Issue.
- MoI Establishes Offices For Protection Of Children And Families.
- French Foreign Minister In Tunis To Bolster Ties And Discuss Libya.
- Ministry Of Interior Implements Anti-Crime Plan.
- MIGRANT CRISIS: LIBYA OPPOSES EU PLAN FOR CENTRES, SAYS FOREIGN MINISTER
The below is attributable to Spokesperson Heather Nauert:?
Secretary Michael R. Pompeo met today in Washington with Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry. They discussed the strong U.S.-Egypt partnership, U.S. military assistance to Egypt, and close cooperation on bilateral and regional security issues, including Syria, Libya, and efforts to advance peace between Israel and the Palestinians. They also discussed the vital role of civil society in Egypt and the importance of the protection and promotion of human rights. Secretary Pompeo and Foreign Minister Shoukry look forward to holding the U.S.-Egypt Strategic Dialogue in Washington later this year.
Source: US Department of State