- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Tripoli, Chairman of national Oil Corporation, Eng Mustfa Sanalla discussed with director general of Ripsol Libya branch the situation in Sharara oil field and the prospect of using latest technology to improve its productivity besides bilateral cooperation in all fields. The meeting also covered security situation and best ways to improve it and provide protection to the workers at various company oil fields. Sanalla underscored the importance of enhancing local technical studies and other national capacities.
Source: Libya News Agency