- ticket title
- At UN Assembly, sub-Saharan leaders call for increased UN aid to regional anti-terror force
- Sudan has ‘turned the page’ on conflicts, Foreign Minister tells UN Assembly
- Annual Treaty Event Advances Multilateral Instruments, Including First Legally Binding Instrument Prohibiting Nuclear Weapons
- آل سالم جونسون كنترولز (يورك) .. “وفر طاقتك لوطنك”
- Near East: U.S. Support for the UN Action Plan for Libya
Tripoli -- The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Tuesday met mayors of Greater Tripoli Municipalities including Suk Al Gomoa, Tajoura, Abu Salim and Hai Al Andalus. The meeting which was attended by the Undersecretary of the Local Government for Technical Affairs, and the Director of Public Services Company was devoted discussing reasons for deteriorating of services of the Public Company and supporting companies as well as bottlenecks faced by the Municipalities. According to the Council's Information Office, Al Serraj stressed that the GNA was giving due attention to the problems faced by municipal councils for their proximity to the everyday life of the ordinary citizens. He promised to provide whatever support he can for public services companies including the refuse services to resolve the problem of rubbish which has become obvious in different areas of the capital. He also stressed the importance of coordinating with the Ministry of Local Government and other concerned bodies.
Source: Libya News Agency