- ticket title
- غاب إنك تسرع التحول الرقمي بسحابة مايكروسوفت
- PPG PITT-CHAR® NX: الجيل القادم من طلاءات الأنظمة الإيبوكسية المرنة للحماية من الحريق
- OptDyn™ and aSAY Group, an EOH Company, Announce Strategic Partnership to Drive MENA Region Production and Adoption of the Subutai™ Blockchain Router
- 124th Canton Fair Records US$29.8 billion In Turnover, Hosts More than 70,000 New Buyers
- First Committee Approves 27 Texts, Including 2 Proposing New Groups to Develop Rules for States on Responsible Cyberspace Conduct
Brussels, The President of the European Parliament Antonio Tajani has expressed support for a proposal by Bulgaria which calls on member states opposed to accepting migrants on their soil, to contribute to their settlement in other countries. He who does not want to accept them has to pay more amounts, he said. Tajani described, a press conference here on Thursday, intervention by multiple European parties with different views in the Libyan business as an ‘unuseful according to AKI news agency. The difference in European attitudes will not help settle the issue nor restore stability to the country, he said. He called on EU Parliament members to accelerate reform of the Dublin Scheme for migration and refuge. He said the EU should present a European unified approach to the Libyan at the Palermo Conference, and criticized EU foreign policy, saying ‘we are not strong enough vis a vis major issues’.
Source: Libya News Agency