- ticket title
- بايارا تنظم إفطارًا بلمسة اجتماعية
- We Are One+Together presents Mr. Gay Syria Campaign for Asylum & “War Within” Film by Zaher Saleh
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- UNDP committed to supporting Libya during “difficult juncture”
- Investing in Africa’s Future: Opportunities for Youth
Tripoli - The meeting held by the deputy president of the Presidency Council, Ahmed Maitiq Wednesday at the Government office with President of High National Election Commission (HNEC), Imad Al-Saeh focused on the importance of (HNEC) in the coming period according to the outcome of the political accord. They discussed the requirements of the coming period in order to prepare for elections to be held early 2018. The meeting also discussed obstacles hindering work progress at HNEC, and try to address them to enable them carry out the tasks assigned to it by the Presidency Council.
Source: Libya News Agency