- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Tripoli, National oil Corporation said in statement Sunday that production from the remaining seven wells at Bahre AlSalam is expected to start by end of this year. The statement was made following NOC chairman meeting with Executive Chairman of Eni. The oil and gas field is managed by Mellita Oil and Gas Company , a joint venture between NOC and Eni.
Source: Libya News Agency