- ticket title
- غاب إنك تسرع التحول الرقمي بسحابة مايكروسوفت
- PPG PITT-CHAR® NX: الجيل القادم من طلاءات الأنظمة الإيبوكسية المرنة للحماية من الحريق
- OptDyn™ and aSAY Group, an EOH Company, Announce Strategic Partnership to Drive MENA Region Production and Adoption of the Subutai™ Blockchain Router
- 124th Canton Fair Records US$29.8 billion In Turnover, Hosts More than 70,000 New Buyers
- First Committee Approves 27 Texts, Including 2 Proposing New Groups to Develop Rules for States on Responsible Cyberspace Conduct
Tripoli, Ministry of Interior (MoI) began setting up an office at the ministry to be named ‘Child and Family protection office’ and opening departments at Security Directorates, to be subordinated to this office. The office will implement laws and regulations concerned the protection of women and children in line with the regional and international agreements ratified by Libya. The office will process all issues pertaining to child and family and respond immediately to complaints in this respect, and take all measures to protect children and families from all forms of violations and take part in sensitization programmes and prepares research and studies on child and family to gather data and information about criminal phenomena in which children and families are parties and prepare response plans.
Source: Libya News Agency