- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Tripoli, Minister of Interior, Fathi Bash Agha met Wednesday at the ministry in Tripoli several female police officers. Bash Agha expressed gratitude to all female commissioned and non-commissioned officers in shouldering responsibility and standing by their colleagues at all departments of the ministry. He stressed the need that the officers to be at their work to claim their full rights without any prejudice. He also called on all female officers to contribute to the lifting of suffering of the public being part of the security operation. He reassured them that the ministry would review their materials and morale rights as soon as possible. The female officers touched on difficulties and obstacles hampering work at the departments and offices where they work.
Source: Libya News Agency