- ticket title
- غاب إنك تسرع التحول الرقمي بسحابة مايكروسوفت
- PPG PITT-CHAR® NX: الجيل القادم من طلاءات الأنظمة الإيبوكسية المرنة للحماية من الحريق
- OptDyn™ and aSAY Group, an EOH Company, Announce Strategic Partnership to Drive MENA Region Production and Adoption of the Subutai™ Blockchain Router
- 124th Canton Fair Records US$29.8 billion In Turnover, Hosts More than 70,000 New Buyers
- First Committee Approves 27 Texts, Including 2 Proposing New Groups to Develop Rules for States on Responsible Cyberspace Conduct
Tripoli, The Coast Guard have managed to rescue 315 illegal migrants who were on rubber dinghies off the coast of Libya, and in a state of illegal migration to Europe according to a Navy spokesman. The Navy spokesman Ayub Gasem said boats belonging to the Libyan Navy in Tripoli were able to rescue 315 illegal migrants. The migrants hold various nationalities. Humanitarian aid was offered to them before they were handed over to the detention centre in Tripoli.
Source: Libya News Agency