- ticket title
- غاب إنك تسرع التحول الرقمي بسحابة مايكروسوفت
- PPG PITT-CHAR® NX: الجيل القادم من طلاءات الأنظمة الإيبوكسية المرنة للحماية من الحريق
- OptDyn™ and aSAY Group, an EOH Company, Announce Strategic Partnership to Drive MENA Region Production and Adoption of the Subutai™ Blockchain Router
- 124th Canton Fair Records US$29.8 billion In Turnover, Hosts More than 70,000 New Buyers
- First Committee Approves 27 Texts, Including 2 Proposing New Groups to Develop Rules for States on Responsible Cyberspace Conduct
Tripoli, The Libyan National Human Rights Committee has denounced attacks by armed rogue groups on civilian institutions in various Libyan cities. On statement posted on its website it expressed full solidarity with employees of all institutions exposed to unjustified attacks and violence breaking all legislations. It vigorously condmned the attack on Al Jella Hospital in Tripoli where gunmen fired at a doctor threatening the safety of medical staff, halting work at the health utility for three days. It also condemned armed attacks on Sebha medical centre by rogue armed groups. It urged immediate cease of such attacks on medical facilities and their staff.
Source: Libya News Agency